Global Lash Lift Artist of the Year Award 2020 edition – Category 2
Lights, Camera, Lift!
It’s here! Another first for the lash lift industry – Lights, Camera, Lift! Our 15 second video reveal competition giving you the opportunity to showcase your jaw dropping and eye opening skills as a lash lift artist!
Video is so important now for social media marketing and filming that moment of your clients eyes opening after an Elleebana lash lift really attracts attention and shows off just how amazing lash lifting is.
Here is how to enter!
- Post your amazing up to 15 second video in length of an Elleebana Lash Lift.. Remember great lighting, good angles, tidy brows with clear skin can always help enhance the video and your overall chance of winning.
- Filters are allowed! You can use filters however this may not increase your chances of winning, we are looking for good lighting and clear skin etc, but we do want to see a genuine lash lift, we don’t want fake lashes on top of a filter, so just a straight up good video of your clients eyes opening and their happy reaction is going to be the ones that have the best chance of winning.
- Videos can not be longer than 15 seconds! Please keep them short and to the point so we can also feature in Instagram story.
- Videos must be posted in your instagram, feed, not as a story. We need to be able to see these videos when we search for the hashtag in 6- 7 weeks time, your video will disappear if it is a story, so don’t forget to post in your Instagram feed!
- Remember to keep the distracting borders or additional GIFs to a minimum – professional and clean is the best chance of winning.
- You must use the following four hashtags ONLY with your post – #2020lashliftartist #elleebanavideo2020 #lashlift #elleebana – using additional tags may void your entry and class it as not considered.
- You must comment “2020 Elleebana Lights Camera Lift Entry” when posting the video. Adding your salon name or professional name with this comment is permitted.
- Entrants must use their own work and not share videos from other artists or other brands of lash lift. (It is OK to watermark the video with your personal, salon or business logo.
- Elleebana Lash Lift must be the product used in the video entry. The selected shortlist entries will be contacted to confirm the details and may be required to provide proof of purchase.
- All entries must be following @elleebana instagram page
You may enter as many times as you like – GO FOR GOLD!
- Elleebana has permission to share the video submissions on social media, the internet, and in marketing and promotional materials, always crediting the technician.
- Elleebana reserves the right to request the removal of submissions that do not adhere to the rules or terms and conditions.
- Trainers, employees of Elleebana HQ, and global distributors/trainers are not permitted to enter this category.
- Winners will be judged on the quality of the Elleebana Lash Lift application/result, quality, and clarity of the video.
- Only submissions with the correct spelling in the entry and hashtags will be eligible to win.
Entries close Midnight AEST 8th September 2020
Finalists announced 15th September 2020
Winners announced 29th September 2020 9am AEST
1st prize – $2500 AUD
2nd prize – $500 AUD
3rd prize – $250 AUD