Global Lash Lift Artist of the Year Award 2021 edition – Category 2
Lights, Camera, Lift Reels and Video Competition
It is the time of the year, and we are extremely excited to announce our – Lights, Camera, Lift Reels and video Competition! Our 15-60 second video reveal competition gives you the opportunity to showcase your jaw dropping and eye-opening skills as a lash lift artist, with all the visual bells and whistles!
Video is so important for Instagram and social media marketing and filming that moment where your clients’ eyes open after an Elleebana lash lift or Elleeplex Profusion lash lamination really attract attention and shows off just how amazing lash lift or lamination services are.
Here is how to enter!
- Post your amazing video 15-60 seconds in length in Instagram Reels or videoof a treatment of a lash lift or lamination with Elleebana and Elleeplex products. Remember great lighting, good angles, tidy brows with clear skin can always help enhance the video and your overall chance of winning.
- Skin Correction Filters are allowed! You can use a skin correction filter however this may not increase your chances of winning, we are looking for good lighting and clear skin etc, but mostly we do want to see a genuinely amazing lash lift, we do not want fake lashes as a part of a filter, so just a straight up good video of your clients’ eyes opening, and their happy reaction is going to be the ones that have the best chance of winning.
- Videos cannot be longer than 60 seconds!Please keep them short and to the point, using catchy music, and amazing results.
- Videos must be posted in your Instagram, feed, not as a story.We need to be able to see these videos when we search for the hashtag in due course, your video will disappear if it is a story, so do not forget to post in your Instagram feed!
- Remember to keep the distracting borders or additional GIFs to a minimum – professional and clean offers the best chance of winning as you will catch our attention.
- You must use the following five hashtags ONLY with your post – #2021elleebanalightscameralift #lashlift #elleebana #elleeplex #lashlamination– using additional tags may void your entry and class it as not considered.
- You must comment “2021 Elleebana Lights Camera Lift Entry” when posting the video.Adding your salon name or professional name with this comment is permitted.
- Entrants must use their own work and not share videos from other artists or other brands of lash lift. (It is OK to watermark the video with your personal, salon or business logo.
- Elleebana Lash Lift or Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination must be the product used in the video entry. The selected shortlist entries will be contacted to confirm the details and may be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Do not use TikTok to produce your video for this competition. Entries using videos from TikTok will not be considered in the competition.
- All entries must be following @elleebana Instagram page.
- You must tag @elleebana
You may enter as many times as you like – GO FOR GOLD!
- Elleebana has permission to share the video submissions on social media, the internet, and in marketing and promotional materials, always crediting the technician.
- Elleebana reserves the right to request the removal of submissions that do not adhere to the rules or terms and conditions.
- Trainers, employees of Elleebana HQ, and global distributors/trainers are not permitted to enter this category.
- Winners will be judged on the quality of the Elleebana Lash Lift application/result, quality, and clarity of the video.
- Only submissions with the correct spelling in the entry and hashtags will be eligible to win.
- Competition announcement on 23rd July 2021
- Entries close Midnight AEST 17th September 2021
- Finalists announced 1st October 2021
- Winners announced 15th October 2021
Payment for prizes is made by paypal – you must have a paypal account to receive the funds.
- 1st prize – $2,500 AUD
- 2nd prize – $500 AUD
- 3rd prize – $250 AUD