Ex-Import is a forever evolving company and its brand Elleebana, an industry leader. This operation is supported by a tremendous team of professionals in Australia:
- Our Administrators across Accounts, Marketing and Management in our corporate office
- Our Warehouse Team that builds, packs, manages logistics and dispatches to 64 countries globally
- Our Manufacturing Team who research ingredients, assist with development and manage the production lines across multiple ranges
- Our Team of frontline Trainers who deliver our many courses, assist with product research and testing and represent our brand at international events
Should you feel you have stellar life skills and industry experience that would suit any of the above mentioned departments, I encourage you to submit an Expression of Interest with supporting evidence of your experience to email@example.com
Although we may not have a complimentary role available at the time of your enquiry, your details will be registered to ensure that should the right opportunity present itself you will be at the forefront of candidates.
Should you not be in Australia and which to be part of the Elleebana Family please complete the following form and it will be passed onto the Elleebana Distributor in your country: https://www.elleebana.com/contact-us/general-enquiry/
For available positions within the company see below:
Elleebana Sales Representative / Product Educator (Burleigh Heads, QLD)
$69K – $75K + 9.5% super + bonuses
Do you have a passion for inspiring and educating others? Do you have a caring, understanding and nurturing nature?
Are you looking for a career as a company representative and product trainer in the lash, brow and beauty industry?
Elleebana has amazing opportunities and isn’t life too short not to work somewhere fabulous!
Elleebana has been established for 25 years in the Beauty Industry and now has distributors in over 40 countries around the globe.
Our Elleebana Global Master Trainers have a wonderful opportunity to travel nationally and internationally working with some of the world’s most influential people in the beauty industry and attending the most prestigious events.
This position may offer some or all of the following (subject to your part-time / full-time / contractor commitment and role requirements):
- A company car including services and fuel allowance
- Phone, laptop, iPad and any office needs as required
- Opportunities for ongoing training with some of the world’s best Lash and Brow educators and in the skills of all uses of the products we offer
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 9.5% superannuation (or pro-rata)
- All working stock required to perform training requirements + additional for personal use
- All travel expenses covered
- A CAREER that has excellent remuneration and be part of a growing global company that cares about their team’s best interests. Being part of the Elleebana team is like being part of a family and we go above and beyond to give our team the best opportunities possible.
Successful applicant must suit the following requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
- Experience in Lash Lift, Eyelash Extensions (Classic and Volume), Lash & Brow Tinting and shaping
- Impeccable personal presentation and hygiene
- Be willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Have a passion for inspiring and educating others and offer a considerate, caring and nurturing nature
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency
- Customer service demonstrated abilities
- Beauty Industry qualification
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is advantageous or a willingness to obtain this in a short period of time after commencing employment with us
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Ability to assess work of students while offering support and clear guidance and ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides
- Ability to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and agents including existing and new clients
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organisation or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent English skills written and verbal.
- Availability to travel interstate
The role in QUEENSLAND as an Elleebana Sales Representative / Educator is 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) with immediate start for the right person. Please apply by sending your resume, portfolio of images supporting your application and a cover letter explaining your industry experience and skills as well as why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.