TENTATIVE – NSW: Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course
Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course:
INCLUDES: Elleeplex Pro Full Kit (30 Lift & 30setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesives, Elleebanamake up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool and Elleeplex ReGenNext Gen) / Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual / Elleebana Eye pads /Microbrushes / Elleebana drink bottle / Access to your trainers ElleeplexAftercare and Elleevate Aftercare product lines / Access to your trainerscomplete tinting product range to use on your models during the service /Certificate upon successful completion of case studies
MODELS: You arerequired to provide two (2) models – 12.45pm AND 2.00pm
FINISH TIME: 4.30PM
Formore information about the Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course: https://www.elleebana.com/brow-lamination-course/
Tobook please phone the venue directly on: (02) 6686 2755
1. $150non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellation, should youcancel with less than a week’s notice.
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ by your Booking Agent onthe Monday of the week prior to the training date. Minimum numbers are required for this courseto go ahead, please keep in touch with your booking agent.
4. We reserve the right to withholdissuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining. Please ensure that you aremeeting the local government requirements when booking and attending your Elleebanacourse which may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venue on thegovernment app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per the requirementsc) Wearing a mask and social distancing.
6. Although we do all we can NOT to ever cancel,in an extreme case or emergency this may be necessary. We will endeavourto reschedule your training to the next possible availability.