TENTATIVE – NSW: Elleeplex ProFusion Lash Lamination Course
Elleeplex ProFusion Lash Lamination Course:
INCLUDES: Elleeplex Pro Full Kit (30 Lift& 30 setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesives,Elleebana make up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool andElleeplex ReGen Next Gen) / Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual / Elleebana Eyepads / Microbrushes / Elleebana drink bottle / Access to your trainersElleeplex Aftercare and Elleevate Aftercare product lines / Access to yourtrainers complete tinting product range to use on your models during theservice / Certificate upon successful completion of case studies
START TIME: 9.30AM
MODELS: Wefollow a program structure where students in this course willwork-on-each-other during the afternoon’s practical element of the hands-ontraining. Should you have lash extensions on, be contraindicated oryou have had a lash lift in the last the last 8 weeks then we would need torequest that you bring a model. You may also be required to arrange a model ifthere is an odd number of students booked.
To confirm your specific model requirements forattending the course please speak further with your Booking Agent. Sourcing an ideal model for your training will certainly set you off on theright track.
Click here to view the contraindications
FINISH TIME: 4.30PM
For more information about the Elleeplex ProFusion Lash Lamination Course: https://www.elleebana.com/lash-lamination-course/
To book please phone the venue directly on: (02) 9620 7866
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellationapplies for each individual cancellation or no show
2. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ on the Monday of theweek prior to the training date
4. We reserve the right to withholdissuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule your training