QLD: Elleebana Friday Refresh Sesh
Elleebana Friday Refresh Sesh:
The Elleebana Friday Refresh Sesh has been developedafter taking our students feedback for real. We love to hear what ourstudents have to say and almost always the feedback is splendid. The onepoint that some have mentioned that we won’t ignore, is that our trainers areso amazing that the students want more time with them. We get it!
We wanted to give you what you wanted whichwas another session with our trainer to perform the same service that you havelearned under their careful guidance, assistance and support to help you beeven more confident than ever before.
INCLUDES: Our trainer will provide some new product releases or items totrial in your session but you will be required to bring with you all that youneed to perform the service from your original training course.
Please Do Not bring other brands to perform the treatment – our trainersspecialise in Elleebana products and cannot assist you in the uses of otherbrands.
LASH LIFTING – 9am – 11am
BROW HENNA – 11:15am – 12:45pm
LASH EXTENSIONS – 1:30pm – 5pm
MODEL: Required 15 minutes after your start time
Course Overview Here: https://www.elleebana.com/fridays-refresh-sesh/
Please contact the venue directly to secure your position in this class: 07 5576 6388 ext3
1. Non-refundable booking fee may apply
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining
4. Although we do all wecan NOT to ever cancel, in an extreme case or emergency this may benecessary. We will endeavour to reschedule your training to the nextpossible availability.
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining. Please ensure that you aremeeting the local government requirements when booking and attending yourElleebana course which may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venueon the government app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per therequirements c) Wearing a mask and social distancing.