VIC: Elleebana Classic Lash Extensions Foundation Course
ElleebanaClassic Lash Extensions Foundation Course – One on one Training
START TIME: 9.15am for a 9.30 sharp start
FINISH TIME: 4.45pm
INCLUDES: Kit valued at $450, training manual, poster and certificateupon submission of your successful case studies. This course delivers anextensive array of new information, chemistry background from Cosmetic ChemistOtto Mitter, as well as some awesome new products that are fresh to the market.You will receive an advanced adhesive for use and you are allowed to use allthe latest curls, diameter and types of lashes that you receive in your new kiton the day as well as have access to your trainers stockpile of additionalitems should you need anything further.
Please bring withyou your preferred tweezers for use.
You will receiveover 12,000 lashes in your kit allowing you over 130 applications from theproduct you receive on the day. You will receive a certificate upon successfulcompletion of your criteria assessment and online exam after the day oftraining.
MODEL: Required at 1.15pm
CourseOverview Here: https://www.elleebana.com/elleebana-classic-lash-extensions-foundation-course/
Please contact the venue directly to secure your position in this class: (03) 9421 0025
These dates are only indicative, please contact Le Beauty on 03 94210025 to confirm a training date and time. As these classes are in high demandand run 1-on-1 with the trainer, you will need confirmation from Le Beautyabout availability of your preferred date.
1. Non-refundable booking fee may apply
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. We reserve the right to withholdissuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining. Please ensure that you are meetingthe local government requirements when booking and attending your Elleebana coursewhich may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venue on thegovernment app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per the requirementsc) Wearing a mask and social distancing.
6. Although we do all wecan NOT to ever cancel, in an extreme case or emergency this may benecessary. We will endeavour to reschedule your training to the nextpossible availability.