VIC: Elleebana Classic Lash Extensions Foundation Course
Elleebana Classic Lash Extensions Foundation Course – One on one Training
START TIME: 9.15am for a 9.30 sharp start
FINISH TIME: 4.45pm
INCLUDES: Kit valued at $450, training manual, poster and certificate upon submission of your successful case studies. This course delivers an extensive array of new information, chemistry background from Cosmetic Chemist Otto Mitter, as well as some awesome new products that are fresh to the market. You will receive an advanced adhesive for use and you are allowed to use all the latest curls, diameter and types of lashes that you receive in your new kit on the day as well as have access to your trainers stockpile of additional items should you need anything further.
Please bring with you your preferred tweezers for use.
You will receive over 12,000 lashes in your kit allowing you over 130 applications from the product you receive on the day. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of your criteria assessment and online exam after the day of training.
MODEL: Required at 1.15pm
Course Overview Here: https://www.elleebana.com/elleebana-classic-lash-extensions-foundation-course/
Please contact the venue directly to secure your position in this class: (03) 9421 0025
These dates are only indicative, please contact Le Beauty on 03 94210025 to confirm a training date and time. As these classes are in high demand and run 1-on-1 with the trainer, you will need confirmation from Le Beauty about availability of your preferred date.
1. Non-refundable booking fee may apply
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule your training
6. Although we do all we can NOT to ever cancel, in an extreme case or emergency this may be necessary. We will endeavour to reschedule your training to the next possible availability.